Citizen launches the ANX-42SYY automatic CNC lathe, an innovative fixed-headstock type from Miyano with LFV technology for the first time utilising a Fanuc control, to solve the problem of swarf management.
LFV technology allows machining to be performed while oscillating the X and Z servo axes in the cutting direction, synchronized with the rotation of the spindle. Its main benefit is that it reduces problems caused by swarf entangling with the component or tool —it is also effective for small-diameter deep hole machining and the machining of difficult-to-cut materials.
- Control panel with the new HMI (human-machine interface).
- Improved machine operating convenience, due to the compatibility of operations that ensures ease of use for Cincom brand users, in addition to Miyano customers. New operating methods are common between brands, making them easier to use and speeding up set-up times.
- Increased traverse rate, by adopting linear guides for all axes. The machine is configured with two heads, two turrets and Y-axis on both.
- Shortening of acceleration and deceleration times, and significant reduction of cycle times, due to the built-in motors integrated in the spindles.
- High productivity and space saving, since it is a compact machine of only 2650 x 1630 mm.
For more information about the new ANX-42SYY, please contact us.