EMO Hannover 2023 is back from 18 to 23 September. And as in every edition, our sales team will travel to Germany to be with our represented companies Citizen, Brother, YCM and Fuji who will show their latest innovations. We tell you all about it!
Citizen - Hall17 Stand B46
- Cincom L320-XII B5 LFV: a machine that has been relaunched with new features and is becoming a bestseller in the L-series. It enables simultaneous 5-axis machining with improved performance and major advances in user-friendliness. All for more complex machining with greater precision.
- Cincom L32-XII ATC: the new version of the Citizen L32-XII sliding headstock lathe with ATC automatic tool changer is being introduced for the first time. Machining complex medical parts is now much easier as it allows multiple machining operations to be completed in a single setup, offering high accuracy with unbeatable cycle times.
- Miyano ANX-42SYY: the first fixed headstock lathe to feature pioneering LFV technology. A highly efficient lathe for machining small diameter deep holes and particularly difficult-to-cut materials.
Brother - Hall15 Stand A14
- W1000Xd2: the machining centre with the longest Z-axis travel and highest load capacity (up to 500 kg) featuring the revamped D00 control and 28 tool magazine. A versatile machine that reduces downtime and offers high productivity.
- H550Xd1: Brother's first horizontal machining centre to offer multi-sided machining thanks to the B-axis. It is perfect for large workpieces thanks to its large work area, 30-tool magazine and high-speed B-axis table.
- M200Xd1-5AX: a highly efficient machine in a very small footprint for relatively large workpieces, from complex turning and milling to multi-sided machining. It allows simultaneous 5-axis machining. It is also equipped with the new CNC-D00 controller, making it even easier to use.
YCM - Hall15 Stand B06
- YCM NXV1270A: equipped with a 15,000Rpm spindle and 27.5Kw power, a 1,350x660 table and up to 60 tool magazine. YCM's new machining centre has robust roller guideways on its three linear axes, which allows a maximum table weight of 1,500kg. In addition, its wide base structure and four linear guides on the Y-axis increase its rigidity and stability.
- YCM T11: this new concept from YCM allows machining with high stock removal and precision thanks to its cooled IDD spindle that offers high thermal stability. With a 10,000 RPM, 48 kW spindle, 1,300x635 table and up to 40 tools in its magazine, YCM offers its customers a compact solution in the BBT50 segment.
FUJI - Hall17 Stand A50
Fuji Corporation will proudly exhibit two innovative multi-tasking lathe models, marking its debut on the world stage. These state-of-the-art machines are testament to its commitment to innovation and technological advancement. They offer unparalleled flexibility for production in this era of variable products and volumes, enabling all its customers to significantly improve their productivity. In addition, the ANW III series of opposed twin-spindle lathes will also be on display, showcasing the outstanding achievements of Fuji's DX solutions.
- ANW400 III H: equipped with FANUC 0i TF Plus control, this opposed headstock lathe with motorised tooling on its two 12-station turrets allows machining operations to be performed with maximum flexibility thanks to its integrated loading and unloading robot. This 4-axis oscillating robot arm with a load capacity of 15+15kg, can access peripheral devices at the front, rear, left and right of the machine, thus minimising the distance between the rest of the machines positioned in line.
If you don't want to miss one of the most important trade fairs in the sector, write to us at email@example.com. A great opportunity to see for the first time the new products of our brands and to talk to our experts. Get your free pass!